Most people are familiar with what a Spirit Guide is, and the fact that they have one. However, sometimes people can be so interested in learning how to communicate with their Spirit Guide, that they don’t really know much else about them. So we’ve put together some Spirit Guide fun facts that you might find quite interesting…
1) Your Spirit Guide is always around you.
Even if you can't feel them or hear them, they are always around you. Especially if you think of them.
2) They never ignore you.
You can and do, however, often ignore them. Many people easily block communication with their Spirit Guide without realizing they are doing so.
3) Spirit Guides can incarnate.
Many of them can and do incarnate to spend time here are earth, learning, growing, and experiencing just like you.
4) They must have extensive training.
As most all jobs on the other side, being a Spirit Guide takes a skill, and this skill requires very extensive training.
5) Spirit Guides have a purpose.
Their purpose is to help you to fulfill the things you charted before birth. They do so by offering you guidance and to request protection when it's needed.
6) They have other jobs on the other side.
Spirit Guides are not always a Spirit Guide but are skilled in other areas and jobs as well. They are a Spirit Guide when chosen.
7) You choose each other.
You choose your Spirit Guide and they must choose you. It's a mutually agreed upon contract.
8) Most of the time you've had a prior relationship with your Spirit Guide.
You may have had other lifetimes together, or a relationship on the other side. But more often than not, you chose them because of a prior relationship and the trust you've built together.
9) Your Spirit Guide helps you to create your chart.
You and your guide take time to create your chart together before incarnating. So they know what you wish to accomplish while you are here on earth.
10) They cannot intervene with your free will.
If you take a different direction (away from your chart) based upon your ability choose (free will), your Spirit Guide cannot intervene.
11) Your Spirit Guide will not predict the future for you.
Their primary job is guidance and to keep you aligned with your chart to the best of their ability. Not to predict future outcomes.
12) Your Spirit Guide has a close relationship with your Angels.
Your Angels can intervene with your chart and will if your Spirit Guide calls upon them and makes a great enough case for emergency intervention.
13) Spirit Guides have different personalities.
Just like the people you know in this lifetime, Spirit Guides can be funny, caring, stern, etc.
14) Spirit Guides have different appearances.
They like to dress in their favorite era, or sometimes they will take on an appearance which might resonate with you the best.
15) You have several Spirit Guides.
1 - 10 at any given time.
16) You have 1 primary Spirit Guide; the rest are secondary or support guides.
You have your main Spirit Guide (the one that helped you to create your chart), other support guides will come in to assist you at different times in your life.
17) Your Spirit Guide has a name.
But you do not need to call them by it. Most Spirit Guides have uncommon names for the physical realm, so you can give them a nick name.